Thursday, January 19, 2012

the introductory post...

Hello, readers! Welcome to my new blog. This is so exciting. Let's get started with the basics:

22 / f / Chicago

Just kidding! I'm way older than that. That's how I know better than to give my real birthday on the Internet! But if you're too young or too old to get the above reference, I don't want you reading my blog. Just kidding! (Not really. Get out.)


Some facts about me:

  1. I am married and have a kid.
  2. I stay at home with said kid.
  3. I am an aspiring photographer. So I will talk a lot about that here.
  4. Today I didn't realize that it was my kid's half birthday until I realized that the hot chocolate powder expires. Hot chocolate powder expiring and half birthdays are of equal importance in my mind. This is what makes me a great mom.
  5. I have a weird diet. By choice. I'm one of those people. Feel free to roll your eyes, I deserve it. I'll probably talk a lot about that too. The diet, not the eye rolling.

I think that's it for now. Can't give away too much on the first date!




No comments:

Post a Comment